 Space / 31814
Re: Desolator - Space Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels wrote:
   This is just a random fighter of unspecified origin. Colors are orange, black, chrome, and new grey (mdstone). Lots of crazy SNOT on this thing. I may get a few disassembled shots later.

Woah! Really shocking and nice. Very creative model- the use of chrome is very cool, (wish I had chrome) and the bionicle parts used in the back is unique. I like it. Really swift and deadly-looking.

Only thing I don’t like is the area around cockpit. The control placement is neat, but it looks blocky and I don’t like the studs visable on the side. Perhaps some wedges would help make the front a little cleaner.

Can’t wait for more...

P.S. I’ve always loved the CROD.

-JHK