 Space / 31774
    RE: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Jeffrey Shaw
   (...) I have checked the page using Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 and Netscape 7.0. Netscape works fine, but Explorer is not doing o.k. Visit (URL) to see what I am talking about. This is a screen shot. I even switched to 800X600 and exited out of the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Christian Holden
   (...) #$%& Microsnot. I stand corrected. I assumed it was working in new versions of IE for Windows. I tested the web page in most conceivable browsers on my Mac, and it worked fine in all of them. Then it turns out that Microsnot's IE for Mac is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)