 Space / 31683
Re: New MOC: Orbital Manipulator Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

   Studlessness is overrated, all it really says is that you’ve got the cash for hundreds of tiles.

Using a lot of tiles is, in my view, sort of a cheat. True Studly-lessness is achieved because you’re so SNOTed that there’s no real top that needs tiling.

For example the current MOC highlight... (which bears raving about, it’s tres nifty) is very studless, scope out the wings.. but few tiles were used to achieve it.

So getting studless without any tiles at all is where it’s at. If you can, I mean. I can’t, I ain’t that good. Well maybe I am but I don’t want to admit it.