 Space / 31684
Re: New MOC: Orbital Manipulator Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

   Studlessness is overrated, all it really says is that you’ve got the cash for hundreds of tiles.

Using a lot of tiles is, in my view, sort of a cheat. True Studly-lessness is achieved because you’re so SNOTed that there’s no real top that needs tiling.

Yeah, I s’pose you’re right. Most of the time, though, that’s what people do, slather tiles over a design until you’ve ruined the shape for the sake of studlessness. Now I will be sleeping, I have class tomorrow.

Soren