 Space / 31571
Re: Anyone know of a good source of non-basic black parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 01:51:39 GMT

I know about Bricklink and Peeron but what I want to know is, out of all
the sets currently on store shelves (or at shop @ home), which set(s) are
the best ones to get for the parts I am looking for.