 Space / 31570
31569  |  31571
Subject:
IP2002 Radio Transmission Station plus BONUS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 02:47:35 GMT

Greatings from the Ice Planet. The Galactic Glacier continues to expand throughout the universe.

A recent trip through southern Maryland took me past a Naval Research Station which had a magnificent wall of pipes and wires facing the Atlantic. This is the Ice Planet version.

It’s moonbase compatible

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/IP2002-radiotower/icestation5.jpg

and opens in several places for easy access

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/IP2002-radiotower/icestationinside.jpg

I also built a few more odds and ends.

An industrial strength snow plow:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/IP2002-radiotower/sweeper.jpg

Two Ammunition-Onslaught cannons, Annie Oakley and Orphan Annie:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/IP2002-radiotower/cannons.jpg

and the White Widow:

folder after moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74328

The ship in there is a work in progress and I’ll post about it when complete.

All good comments are kept in a secret place in my heart. The bad ones I think about, digest, and poop ‘em out.

Pat Bunn