 Local / Australia / 11810
Re: Anyone know of a good source of non-basic black parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:22:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I know about Bricklink and Peeron but what I want to know is, out of all
the sets currently on store shelves (or at shop @ home), which set(s) are
the best ones to get for the parts I am looking for.

Offhand, I can't think of any sets in particular that have an abundance of
greebly bits in black that are on the shelves. I've noticed that the mini sets
tend to have a fair amount of greebly parts, and they are cheap, but I don't
think that most of the parts are black. It would be alot of effort, but you
could try looking at the inventories of all the sets that seem like likely
candidates on peeron. Good luck with your search.

-Daniel Rubin