 Space / 31547
    Re: Hover Sleds —Elroy Davis
   (...) Thanks for the welcome! (...) Sweet! I like the color-scheme. I had thought about playing with color a bit on the yellow sled that I did, but decided to go with a factory finished model. :-) (...) I found that I had to modify the front (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hover Sleds —David Laswell
   (...) Don't hold your breath. Over 100 new pieces have been produced for the BIONICLE line in the first three years alone, and there aren't any signs that this trend will stop. Given the sheer number, the fact that most of them have highly curvy (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)