 Space / 31474
Re: Not another sheep!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:22:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   No, it’s not another sheep, it’s two more sheep.

First of all you can all stop searching; the Space Hippies have found the golden fleece. (Yes, it’s a verrrah niiice!)

Secondly, you have, of course, herd of a cash cow...

Well, you’d have a red face too...

Peace and wool,

Professor Whateverly

PS. I’m trying to feel sorry, but I can’t help myself.

Excellent Ley! I am actually mostly impressed that you keep finding the time to photograph all this stuff! ;) Keep up the research.

-Dan Rubin