 Space / 31433
Re: Pushy boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:52:28 GMT

Thanks Tony!

I came first with an other cockpit design, but it was too big regarding the engine size. The pod came very quickly, that’s why I didn’t really paid a lot of attention / details to the colors and so on.

The octogonal ring of red light came form on MOC from Mark Sandlin (couldn’t find some pics of it).

Cheers,

JP.