 Space / 31399
Re: Pushy boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Life is not always that easy when you work in at the shipyard, especially when you’re a tug pilote.... “Pushy boy! Pushy boy!” is one of the many jokes you’ll hear in your back when leaving any bar or pub.

This morning again our “pushy boy” was late. “Get your sucker and get to work!” his boss said.

I’m not generally a fan of so-called “pods”, but the pod makes a very nice cockpit in this case. The curve pieces and hinging mechanism are nice, though the interior that is exposed when you open it seems like it is haphazardly colored. Anyway, the asymmetrical design is cool and works well for this type of craft.

The octagonal ring of red lights in the front is really neat. I think I just got inspiration for some detail work on a ship I’m working on- thanks!

Oh yeah- the shocks on the front are wonderful!

Any chance we could see the rear better?

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com