 Space / 31396
Re: Pushy boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:59:11 GMT

Totally cool!  I love the Pod and the shocks and the
big-giant-sucker/plunger look!  Got a great belly laugh, yet the cylindrical
symmetry is really terrific.  Superb use of the new multi-faceted sloped 2x2
pieces in the roof of the Pod.  Sweet!

Dave

"JP RIGNAULT" <jprignault@itnetwork.fr> wrote in message
Life is not always that easy when you work in at the shipyard, especially • when
you're a tug pilote.... "Pushy boy! Pushy boy!" is one of the many jokes • you'll
hear in your back when leaving any bar or pub.

This morning again our "pushy boy" was late. "Get your sucker and get to • work!"
his boss said.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JPascal/SpaceTug/01.jpg>>

PLMKWYT!

JP.