 Space / 31394
Re: Mirage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:

Wow Dan.

This is a very versatile design. Looking at this picture, I said to myself “Wow! That would even look cool upside down or maybe even verticle.”

Question: Did you intend to use the missile pods as a landing gear or was that just a convenient twist of fate?

Fabulous, as always.

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.