 Space / 31201
Re: Attention 3GA: This is the PCSP! You have the right to remain silent!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 14:52:48 GMT

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:Ht25sp.AFF@lugnet.com...
Your SCRAP (cool name) is very Space Police. It's a groovy shape.  Your idea for
PCS police is very interestin', but I can't help notice similarities with the
Star Rangers: <http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1717>

Thanks for the comments. :)
It's been a while since I checked any posts here, and any simularities are completely coincidental.  It seems we both had simular
ideas around the same time.

Perhaps the Rangers patrol the deep space and the police are local boys?

Probably so, and I'd like to point out that you did call the Rangers a "new elite law enforcement team."  Maybe they're like the
special forces, or SWAT team.  The Space Police are just the regular law enforcement, and are more easily distracted by doughnuts or
something. :)

~^- <<http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/sigpic1.jpg>>
~^-  ¬
     [Admiral Giddens |<><|] ¬