 Space / 31178
Re: Starsky and Hutch hovercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 03:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Miklos Hosszu wrote:

   Really cool!

The Starsky and Hutch series is one of my favorites, I like the 70’s style clothes in it.

You inspired me to create some minifigs based on the 70’s hair style (called: mic-head)

I’d like to create a movieposterlike scene, you can find teasers here:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2999

Heh! LOVE the big ‘fro. Well done.

Did you create the car from scratch? I was going to upload the cad model, but it used unofficial parts and extensive use of the buffer exchange so I thought it might not be very accessable for some people.

Cheers,

Allister