 Space / 31177
Re: Starsky and Hutch hovercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

   Hey, Allister,

Brickshelf seems to be down while I type this so I can’t make specific comments but I’ve seen these before and these are nice, classy MOCs. Really .spacey, yet with distinct car highlights and details. Really nice.

Thanks. Brickshelf is back up again for now. It’s been a bit erratic the last couple of days.

Good job! What are you working on now?

I’m just finishing off a set of instructions for a 4-wide monster truck I built a while back. Should be posted to brickshelf later today. Keep an eye on the CAD forum. I may tackle nother P-38 entry this weekend if I get some time off from building shelves (real ones, not Lego).

Cheers,

Allister