 Space / 31165
  Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2

Reintroducing the NightHawk (3 URLs) After Mod> Thanks to some helpful criticism from the Grand Admiral, I sat down and revised the NightHawk. Originally I felt it was maybe "too futuristic" for Crimson Skies, and while the changes didn't blunt the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2

(...) Hey, some nice changes you've done. I still think the nose area throws it off, but the piston engine and the big clunky machine guns go a long way toward making it look more Crimson Skies era. The only other suggestion I would have is to use (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2

(...) A definite working out of the design to a smoother product that fits into the Crimson Skies category, if perhaps on the futuristic like the Guardian. The only other thing I could think of is to give the underside a little more substance. Not (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2

(...) -snip- (...) I did try smaller wingflaps, but the (URL) 4x4> ones seemed too stubby. If only there was a 6x4 to go with the (URL) 8x4> Ah well, lack of parts can sometimes lead to interesting comprimises :) Funny that in the previous version (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2

(...) -snip- (...) Funny you mention the flatness of the underside, that's actually what I was going for. A little bit of layering, but otherwise flat. Glad you noticed :) I like the colors too, originally it was all grey, dark grey & black, but the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies - NightHawk v.2

This kinda works for me. Try to catch that Sky Captain trailer again. Your Nighthawk reminds me of one of those flapping bad guy planes. Fradel (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)