 Space / 3114
    Re: Space Weaponry —Nathan Falslev
   (...) flashlight! (...) than (...) You forgot about the gun that premiered in Exploriens, it had one handle, a "sight", and the barrel. The barrel could have small translucent cones attached to make it a laser, or the small dish made it a scanner. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Weaponry —Mikohl Moree
    (...) (URL) are absolutely right, I did forget about the Explorien's guns, considering Exploriens is one of the three Space themes I have in my collection. I guess there is a possibilty, I just wish that the laser gun module would have come in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)