 Space / 31027
Re: NASA discovers Life on Mars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 02:51:28 GMT

<snip>
Bah!!! Here I am hopng for some real news (at the beginning I really thought
NASA discovered life on Mars) and when I read it, I find out that it's just a
Lego MOC. People, please, from now on when you have something like this, give
people a clue in the title!!! :P
Steve

HA!  GOTCHA!!!   I figure this would have been a great April Fool's joke--but ya gotta strike while the iron is hot...

Ok, maybe I should have said NASA discovers "Life on Mars"...

Believe me, if it was true, I would have posted to locations other than just
.space...

sorry for the semi-deception...but c'mon, if you started reading the
thread--Biff is really just a painted CD-ROM...how do ya expect him to find life
if he can't move off his platform?

Scott Lyttle