 Space / 30971
Re: And bringing it back to LEGO (and Space!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:41:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tom Sciortino wrote:
"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
More pictures whilst sorting, and I decided to repost a *very* old web page of
mine--it was the original reason I purchased a digital camera 6 years
ago...

http://sparky.i989.net/tranquil/tranq4.htm

That's interesting--I also went through a long period of only using Lego's
stock designs before I finally began creating MOC's.  I imagine if the
internet had existed back then, I'd've had a site much like this.  I had a
collection remarkably similar to yours too, only not as much of the real
early classic space.  That was a good era.  :)

-- Tom

I've heard from many people that Space up to and including Space Police 1 is the
best era.

Though, that said, looking at what folks are making with basically everything
these days, I'm astounded all the time when looking thru .space!

I personally haven't built anything 'spacey', well, probably since those pages
were made in '98 ('xcept for one fleebnork--every AFOL needs at least one
fleebnork!) but I continue to be inspired and awed by you folks here!

Nicely done!

Dave K