 Space / 30738
    Autumn in Ganymede —Kevin Heckel
   Hi all, Here is my Lego "college try" at the Swordfish II from Cowboy Bebop. To be honest, I built this about a year ago, and had meant to post it, but never got around to doing it. Teaser: (URL) You can see pics of it in Duane Hess's gallery of the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Autumn in Ganymede —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Nicely done. I like it. A bit large in scale relative to the minifig, but it's difficult to overcome the limitations of the 6x6 dome. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Autumn in Ganymede —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Nice... but I'm with GA, at that scale the Bebop would be HUGE! So where's Faye and her ship? Thanks for sharing. (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Autumn in Ganymede —Soren Roberts
     Yay! I pretty much said my piece at the Roadshow, but this thing is still awesome. My only beef is with the cannon; it's a bit too thick. Oh, and you need to cap the ends of the engine cowling :). Still my favorite of all the Swordfish MOCs I've (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Autumn in Ganymede —Joel Kuester
   (...) hey nice job, i like some of the things you try to do here. and as for the scale; ignore the others. I checked the blueprints of the Swordfish against the official model kit, and your scale is fine. The ship is bigger than most people seem to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)