 Space / 30750
Re: Autumn in Ganymede
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Heckel wrote:
Hi all,

Here is my Lego "college try" at the Swordfish II from Cowboy Bebop.
To be honest, I built this about a year ago, and had meant to post it,
but never got around to doing it.

Teaser:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seguejones/SwordfishII/aswordfishii.jpg

Post-mod:

Kevin

hey nice job, i like some of the things you try to do here.
and as for the scale; ignore the others.  I checked the blueprints of the
Swordfish against the official model kit, and your scale is fine.  The ship is
bigger than most people seem to think it is.  its thin and lanky, not small.

cchheeeerrss,
jjooeell