 Space / 30738
30737  |  30739
Subject:
Autumn in Ganymede
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:18:13 GMT

Hi all,

Here is my Lego "college try" at the Swordfish II from Cowboy Bebop.
To be honest, I built this about a year ago, and had meant to post it,
but never got around to doing it.

Teaser:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seguejones/SwordfishII/aswordfishii.jpg

Post-mod:

Kevin

PS: You can see pics of it in Duane Hess's gallery of the Denver
    Lego Roadshow here: