 Space / 3065
Re: set number 1181 - Space hovercraft...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:18:13 GMT

Eugwe Coral wrote in message ...
Where can I find this set.?  Pause guide has it as a 1999 set and the
picture has what appears to be Japanese writing...

I knoe it is simple and small, but I would love to have the set - or even
just the box....

Set 1181 is very common in Australia. If you go over to lugnet.org.au and
ask [1], I'm sure you will find an Aussie who is willing to sell you a few
of them.
I heartily recommend the set too, it's great, especially at around US$1
each! I bought over thirty of them at that price. The set gives you five
white slopes, black space wings and even a 2x4 brick! *gasp*

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

[1] Presumably that sort of thing is allowed? It's certainly a great place
to ask...