 Space / 3064
  Re: Lamenting over Builders' (Lego?) Block

(...) I can sympathize with the builders block. I feel like I'm just starting to get over mine. Unfortunately, I haven't had the free time to actually do anything with my bricks. It's been a long rough time. I would say that my block lasted almost 6 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:FyrwI6.3p1@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) the (...) access. I start with that size base for bigger ships, but I strengthen it with plates. That does sound like a really good idea though. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)