 Space / 30618
  Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III

(...) I'm working on some other racers, and the ones I've done so far are a little more serious looking. This one may end up mismatched just because of that. Ah, well- I still like it! (...) The original Astro Stalker sits right on top of my monitor (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:Hs4C48.xG3@lugnet.com... (...) along (...) When they're not helping you put moonbases together, I see... There's something to be said for well-designed polybag models. Yeah, sadly, the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)