 Space / 3057
Re: The 42nd Marine Unit "Screamin' Balrogs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:27:09 GMT

From: Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com>

Oh, for the love of Ole, please please *please* give us more shots of your
assult jetpacks!  :-,  That fifth shot is quite good and very helpful for the
general assembly, but I'm still trying to figure out the joint between the
jetpack and the jet pods.

Oh, wait, I think I see it now...  Yes, it is quite clear in picture #6.
Cool!

Yeah,  I made picture #6 so it shows pretty much everything. Basically, I
just stuck a couple 1x1-with-studs-on-side on a couple of megaphone pieces.

...Okay, um, then, for the love of Ole, please please please show us a
Dreadnaught!  ;-)

Heh... I dunno. Warhammer mecha didn't really impress me all that much. I'll
have to think about it.

Incidentally, any chance of seeing pics of your opponent's army?

Absolutely. I just have to get him over here to make some stuff.

I plan to chronicle the events as they unfold. Whenever we manage to get a
game all set up, I'll post pics on my brickshelf account.

Cheers,

~Mark

--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Better Living Through Thermal Detonators!