 Space / 3056
Re: The 42nd Marine Unit "Screamin' Balrogs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:11:15 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:
I'm about to start playing Warhammer 40k with a friend using Lego, so I
thought I'd devote a section of my website to the creations I use for this
purpose. There is only one entry right now, but there will be more in the
near future.

Oh, for the love of Ole, please please *please* give us more shots of your
assult jetpacks!  :-,  That fifth shot is quite good and very helpful for the
general assembly, but I'm still trying to figure out the joint between the
jetpack and the jet pods.

Oh, wait, I think I see it now...  Yes, it is quite clear in picture #6.
Cool!

...Okay, um, then, for the love of Ole, please please please show us a
Dreadnaught!  ;-)

Incidentally, any chance of seeing pics of your opponent's army?

Cheers,
- jsproat

NOBODY likes to see innocent people hurt in the way of justice...
  but I guess there are worse things.
   - "McKeegan"