 Space / 3051
Re: The 42nd Marine Unit "Screamin' Balrogs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

I'm about to start playing Warhammer 40k with a friend using Lego, so I
thought I'd devote a section of my website to the creations I use for this
purpose. There is only one entry right now, but there will be more in the
near future.

Very nice!  For totally different reasons, I had been trying to build something
that resembled the newer 40k Assault Space Marine Jump Packs- and these look
dang close!  I'll have to try building something like them...

Can't wait to see more!

eric

(now I'll have to go out and buy some Aqua-whatevers to get those helmet
peices... hmmm....)