 Space / 3056
    Re: The 42nd Marine Unit "Screamin' Balrogs" —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Oh, for the love of Ole, please please *please* give us more shots of your assult jetpacks! :-, That fifth shot is quite good and very helpful for the general assembly, but I'm still trying to figure out the joint between the jetpack and the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The 42nd Marine Unit "Screamin' Balrogs" —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Yeah, I made picture #6 so it shows pretty much everything. Basically, I just stuck a couple 1x1-with-studs-on-side on a couple of megaphone pieces. (...) Heh... I dunno. Warhammer mecha didn't really impress me all that much. I'll have to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)