 Space / 30485
  Re: Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!)

(...) You have the option not to do so by making super modules. (...) The 48 x 48 baseplate investment should be affordable for most at $10. If you can't afford that then perhaps you should not spend the money to go to a gathering either? Still, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!)

(...) Or 1/9 of a super module, or anything in between...there are always options. That's what I love about all this! (...) For me, it's not economic so much as personal preference...I can afford the plates, but I don't like the idea of breaking (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)