 Space / 30455
Re: Oh no...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Well, well... Fazoom is shirking his duties. I think I’ll stroll down to the holding cells and show these images to your pathetic Grand Admiral.

Muahahahahaha

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Well played.

(By the way, how is 3vil pronounced? “Three-vil?” Which, if you don’t enunciate, kind of sounds like “They’re evil.” And of course, we all know that justice is pronounced...“Fazoom!” Or at least, that’s what we’re led to believe.)

Derek