 Space / 30450
Re: Oh no...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno wrote:
   Howvever, Meno’s Minions was able to trace Captain Fazoom’s tranmissions during the period the ‘tulip pictures’ took place an uploaded the following:

(snip)

Well, well... Fazoom is shirking his duties. I think I’ll stroll down to the holding cells and show these images to your pathetic Grand Admiral.

Muahahahahaha

Your Lord and Master,

3GA