 Space / 30449
Re: Oh no...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:39:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik wrote:
   Ooooh Nooooooo!

Fazoom, save me! :)

It would seem that Fazoom is off-duty.

Oh my.

Actually, that’s a forgery by a 3vil replicant...

The Space Paparazzi checked his cambots in the coordinates traced to that location, and found nothing.

Howvever, Meno’s Minions was able to trace Captain Fazoom’s tranmissions during the period the ‘tulip pictures’ took place an uploaded the following:

and

Tulips, indeed!!

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!