 Space / 30382
    Re: Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!) —Tony Alexander
   (...) Workable, though, as you pointed out below. (...) Cool! (...) I thought it was made of green cheese? (...) I had quite a fun time building this: (URL) (although it's CAD,not ABS) Like the Portable Bot Factory, building in a smaller scale makes (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!) —Adrian Drake
   (...) How about 16x16 built on a layer of grey bricks? So you have the green baseplate, and put a layer of bricks on that. Then you can move the corridor connections to the baseplate itself and simplify the corridor connections. Adrian (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!) —Nick Kappatos
   (...) I agree with Adrian, 16x16 baseplate with minimum 1-plate thickness in grey (original light grey, not super-terrific schizo grey with hints of gunmetal blue that took away our precious light grey like some cheap floozie). Instead of plates, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!) —Ley Ward
   (...) I agree with Nick and Adrian (with Nick's sugestion about corridor height added). 16x16 with plates on top will make it more accessible to more builders. I haven't built a moonbase module yet, due to lack of time and space; I can hardly wait (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)