 Space / 30380
Re: Train builders, I have a proposition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:53:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jon Palmer wrote:
I extend my hand from one facet of our hobby to another.  Mark Sandlin (man I
can't wait till he wakes up) and I will build rolling stock for the PDX layout
if I can get 2 "non Space" trainspotters (1) to contribute at least one 48x48
module each to the PDX Moonbase layout.

This sounds like a lot of fun.

I'd do it, if only to see what scary and completely unprototypical things you
lot would come up with, except I don't have luggage space for a module, nor time
to build one between now and then, unfortunately.

But I DO hope others take you up on this. Especially since it's way easier to
build a spaceship or moonbase than a prototypical (or at least plausible
looking) piece of rolling stock. :-)