 Space / 30381
Re: Share Your Moonbase Module Construction Images!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Use this thread to share images of the Moonbase Modules you are building. (You *are* building new Moonbase Modules, right?)

To kick it off:

• SNIP

    j o n
zemi.net
moonbase

Oh, poor Jon. I thought Spleevil was bad. But apparently the trainspotters have drugged Jon and are forcing him to build Trains! He’s obviously resisting- note the use of 48x48 baseplates and monorail track too.

More than ever we are in need of a hero more concerned with galatic peace than dental hygiene.

Aaron S