 Space / 30376
Re: Come listen to a story but a spacer named Jed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Another entry for the Travis Kunce Aircar contest:

Adrian

OH supa FREAK suupa FREAK it’s SUUpA FREAKAY YOW!

I hate your for following through on an idea I’ve had in the back of my noggin! ;-) Very cool... as to the lyrics... um don’t give up yer day job :-D

Well sure, it’s some sort of telekinetic connection I have with people named Chris. I’m sure Maddison would have a few words about me getting ideas built before him :)

Er, telepathic. yeah, you know what I mean.

Adrian