 Space / 30318
Re: Come listen to a story but a spacer named Jed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Another entry for the Travis Kunce Aircar contest:

Adrian

I laughed until I cried. (commencing backwoods drawl;) Ah do believe y’all has outdid yerself. (end backwoods drawl.) Well done again Adrian. (of course, it’s evil how you lodged that song in my head.)

Song viruses are fun, aren’t they?

In addition I just wanted to say that I really like your UPS Airvan. In fact, I just had to build one (imitation...flattery... you know.) Of course I had to give it a paint job. I hope you don’t mind. I’ll be putting some pictures up soon.

Hey, as long as credit is awarded, I’ve got no problem at all with people copying my designs. I do, after all, have build instructions for 2 or 3 of my creations on brickfrenzy. Just so long as you don’t try to sell it :)

Thanks Adrian