 Space / 30362
    UCS classics? —James Loewen
    I have an interesting idea for anyone interested, In view of all the Ultimate Collector Series Star Wars Models, how about UCS versions of classic Lego sets? Just pick one of your favorite sets and make a larger, more intricate version. It would (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: UCS classics? —Paul Baulch
     (...) That's an excellent idea - a UCS 918 would be an ideal size too. Now I have to figure out whether I'll ever be able to get around to it - I have a mountain of other ideas I also want to build :-( Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: UCS classics? —Tom Sciortino
    "jrl" <jrl3d@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HrIM8n.1u0v@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Someone here did that a while ago with 6881 Lunar Rocket Launcher. They did an awesome job--I looked but couldn't find the post. If you looked harder, you could (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: UCS classics? —Gil Shaw
   (...) You might be thinking of Phil Painter's boffo (URL) Mobile Rocket Transport, Mk II>. It is a testament to the classic (URL) mobile transport> Check it....you won't regret it. Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)