 Space / 30310
  Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com

(...) Good on ye lads! Great to see collaborative sites....whole greater than the sum and what have you. (...) much as possible and this uses a nice combo of traditional building and SNOT to pull it off. (...) cockpit orientation. Perhaps the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com

(...) Yeah... although you won't really be seeing the effects until we start making stories and the like. (...) Heh... Well, I'm making something that launches stuff. :) (...) You will- we both new ideas we're both hurridly working on. Thanks! -JHK (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com

(...) Thanks, Gil! I'm glad that you enjoyed my bus. Once you hit this kind of size vessel, I feel that a SNOT hull (or lateral line setup, as I refer to it) is pretty much mandatory - there are so many more greebles that can be added to a studded (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)