 Space / 3031
  My first web site!

Hey everyone, I've created my first site. It's all about the Exploriens and my continuation of them. I haven't got any models up yet but tell me if it works alright and what you think of the layout. For now you shouldn't go to the legal section(it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first web site!

Nice layout! Just one sugestion, the explorian logo on the main page could use a little blur toll in photoshop or something to get rid of that white line on the edge. One more thing, you forgot Futron in your poll, now how could you do that? A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first web site!

(...) edge. (...) A (...) Indeed, considering Futuron is THE best space theme! ; ) Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company! (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first web site!

An unprecidented evil surely is responsible for this because I too believe Futuron is one of the best! I was even going to have it in my history that a group of Futuron people feared that Futuron was leaving its exploratory heritage behind and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first web site!

(...) Alright everyone, Futuron has been added so come vote on your favorite Lego Space Sub-Theme! Any more feedback on my site is welcome. (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first web site!

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message news:FyoIC1.JLG@lugnet.com... (...) believe (...) that a (...) close. Well, I'm quite flattered to have a site dedicated to a subsection of Zacktron. And an excellent site layout, sure there (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)