 Space / 3035
Re: My first web site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:55:06 GMT

Nice layout!
Just one sugestion, the explorian logo on the main page could use a little
blur toll in photoshop or something to get rid of that white line on the • edge.

One more thing, you forgot Futron in your poll, now how could you do that? • A
supreme evil must have overcome you...

Indeed, considering Futuron is THE best space theme! ; )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!