 Space / 3038
Re: My first web site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:16:04 GMT

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:FyoIC1.JLG@lugnet.com...
  An unprecidented evil surely is responsible for this because I too • believe
Futuron is one of the best!  I was even going to have it in my history • that a
group of Futuron people feared that Futuron was leaving its exploratory
heritage behind and formed a group named after Futuron's first
mission, "Exploriens" (see Tim Courtney's Lego Space history at
http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/history/ ).  Their color schemes ARE
close.

Well, I'm quite flattered to have a site dedicated to a subsection of
Zacktron.  And an excellent site layout, sure there are a few color
problems, but it rocks!!

About Zacktron though, this can only mean one thing - I need to put new
stuff up!  I really really really don't have ANY time right now to dedicate
to it, though I should crank out and LDraw more models before I go away to
school, away from my Lego.  Brandon's got some great ones too he needs to
LDraw (well, I need to - he doesn't have a computer).  But I do hope to have
time this fall to put a Zacktron update up - primarily content, but me being
the design freak I am, I'll have to redesign the site some! :)

Can yall believe the site (Zacktron) is like 4 years old this fall??
Seriously...

--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114