 Space / 30168
Re: Grimlock MkII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

DUANE! RA RA RA!

:-D

Where’ve you been man? I miss seeing such fine MOCs from you!

Kids will do that to a hobby. Especially when you get two at a time. I love them, but I can’t seem to get more than an hour of solid build time in.

   Yeah, that’s right, I absolutely love this ship. The creative thrusters, black engine shroud, efficient cockpit, and bold colour scheme is all classic Hess! Woot!

I’m trying to dig out of the old monochromatic black rut I’ve been in.

   Most of all, I like how this has a NASA, space shuttle/x-project feel to it. I can just picture it screaming down from the heavens, absorbing the heat underneath its belly. You really gave it personality. Wicked.

Thanks dude. That’s kind of what I was going for. It’s supposed to be futuristic, but plausible. I really like how the old tapered airplane wings add to the swept feel of the wings/stabilisers.

   I hope to see more stuff from you. I admire your style so much, but you already know that!

blush

   Lates,

Mladen

-Duane