 Space / 30120
30119  |  30121
Subject:
Grimlock MkII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:53:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

New and improved over the previous version, Bounty Hunter Blaine Cooper’s new personal craft. Fitted with two Magnetoplasmadynamic (MPD) Thrusters, two Smart missles and one forward Smart artillery cannon.

Simplified (in theory, not parts) Duterium-Tritium Engine: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/GrimlockII/dsc01042.jpg

Cockpit: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/GrimlockII/dsc01043.jpg

Fully interconnected landing gear: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/GrimlockII/dsc01051.jpg

Living quarters are even smaller that the MkI to help make room for a cargo area: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/GrimlockII/dsc01045.jpg