 Space / 30001
30000  |  30002
Subject:
Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 23:26:59 GMT

Et In Arcadia Lego: the Fightin Phil

First,
I wanna say that Phil’s a great inspiration, and so I decided to use a number of his techniques to build a ship of my own. It was a fun build!

Here it is, the Fightin Phil:

It runs on a rare experimental spamcake gel, shown here:

The whole thing is posted at Et In Arcadia Lego

LMKWYT
-paul

   Paul Hartzog
Et In Arcadia Lego