 Space / 30000
Re: Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 23:06:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
The Monthly computer has been updated. Thanks to David "Fuzzy" Gregory for
his review.

<http://www.lugnet.com/space/comp>

Ooohh, one of my favorites!

I am also proud to announce the creation of a new section for Space: the
Design Commentaries. Each month (or perhaps bimonthly) I would like to choose
a different facet of space building for commentary.

<http://www.lugnet.com/space/design>

I'm honored that you'd use one of my MOCs as a reference. Would you like a
better picture? That one looks a bit ugly.

Soren

Mark, nice update.

I especially like the new Design Section. For someone who is fairly new to the
hobby, I expect it will be informative.

One little nit pick however, the monthly computer should read January, 2004. Not
2003.

Steven Weiser