 Space / 29967
Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Have you considered your future?

There are many opportunities in 3vil for someone as talented as yourself.

All of them are better than being shot down by a Skullpod.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Shot down by a skullpod? You must be kidding. Even now, our expanding numbers of TRAV units are being upgraded to counter your boneheaded threats.

With El Capitano’s newly-gained access to PCSlabs science and technology, TRAV units are being retrofitted with enhanced engines that were originally meant for larger craft, as espoused by Admiral Giddens. These drive units were previously unavailable to me as a lowly Lieutenant in Communications, but I have now introduced them into these starfighters. I guarantee you, the results will be quite spectacular.

My pilots are now being dressed in standard PCS uniform as well. No more ridicule from 3vil pukes and Eastern Block dumbdumbs, or from peers aboard PCS capships.

Upgrade photo 2

Upgrade photo 3

Standard uniform!

See you in battle, 3GA.