 Space / 29968
Re: New MOC: "Lancer" Multi-Purpose Space Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:02:46 GMT

Aside from the obvious fact that it's a terrific model I have to say that
your photography is absolutely top-notch.  Lego models are usually
notoriously difficult to photograph because of the bright colors and all the
reflective surfaces.  It has been and is continuing to be a very challenging
experience for me.

*quietly to the side*    what's your secret?!

Dave

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

<http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Lancer.htm<http://brickshelf.com/galle
ry/Mladen/Creations/Aerospace/Lancer/thumb/lancer_01.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

[Click on Image]

This model shares traits with a micro-fig fighter I built sometime ago... • (see
below)

<http://news.lugnet.com/build/military/?n=746<http://brickshelf.com/gallery/
Mladen/Other/S97/thumb/s-97_01.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Enjoy.

<http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/ Mladen Pejic>